Nick's Life - Bad Milk Nick's Life - Bad Milk

Not bad, but wouldn't advise putting your punchline if you would, into your tags.

Simple Coloring in Flash Simple Coloring in Flash

well...

That was errr... diffrent...

Das Booty Das Booty

lol

I mean, I knew they were going to come out of the closet sometime... but someone else closet?... brilliant...

*Proud member of the BBBW (Bring Back Bear Warrior), flashes dollar bill* Only $29 to go :D

DestructoBox responds:

There is a possibility that Bear Warrior will be back some day. ;)
(TEASE!?!)

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

gj guys! also here you go

Music was great, animation was superb, and the easter eggs were funny!
Here's some things to help you:

HAIL TO THE KING: Click on 'Watch more PicoDay 2011' on the main menu.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER: Mash the arrow keys & the Q-W-E-A-S-D-F-R-Z-X-C-V keys as much as you can(

CHANGE OF PERSPECTIVE: Press A during Time Fcuk's scene.

EROTIC BONUS: Click Sera's icon twice in the Character Information menu. Giggity.

RT I LIKE IT: During the final battle between Gigantor and Mindchamber, watch the fight to the final struggle, then hold down G for Gigantor to win.

SCREW YOU ASIMOV: During the final battle between Gigantor and Mindchamber, watch the fight to the final struggle, then hold down M for Mindchamber to win.

CAMEO 1: When Red Baron and Gigantor fight, click on Red Baron's sword.

CAMEO 2: During the EROTIC BONUS, click on the bug that appears under the table in front of Gooseman.

CAMEO 3: During the EROTIC BONUS, click on the butcher knife beside Red Baron.

WTF? FTW!: When Pico reveals himself at the end of the movie, click on him.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

LAWYER UP! LAWYER UP!

nice

This is why I don't live in a box city

DestructoBox responds:

Cranium Penis is an epidemic in the box city

CSI: Minecraft CSI: Minecraft

hahaha nice

But I think the punch line would've been much funnier if it was another creeper, instead of TNT

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

awww

great movie and all, but R.I.P Super Meatboy tee-shirt, I am afraid there is no respawn for you

redminus responds:

I think he can get a new one from the NG store, but he'll need a valid mailing address to begin with so yeah you know

Left 4 Traffic Left 4 Traffic

...

no offense man, but if the voice actor seemed to act scared or worried at least it would make this ALOT better, animation is challenging i get it, but at least try to get some emotion to your words.

but you got potential, gl

ABC Happy Time ABC Happy Time

Cuddles

Is it just me, or does he have a hint of cuddles the cat in his voice? good job anyways.

btw is Toonstone the D&A movie?

Pokemon Hunter Trailer Pokemon Hunter Trailer

Nice

I am probably going to be hated for saying this though, but I am really sick of this lucario fad. Sure he is pretty cool and awesome, but he isn't NEARLY as awesome enough to have such a fan base. He's like the justin beiber of the pokemon world.