|K - Fox in the Clouds |K - Fox in the Clouds

Came here expecting something about Fox McCloud, but got a pretty cool relaxing song instead, good job mate.

Cybernetics Cybernetics

Dubstep isn't really my thing mate, but not gonna knock you for it. But the song before :48 had a really cool buildup I wish you would make an alt version that continues off it it but goes into a different form of electronic (trance? Dance? Not the best with music names :D ) song. Would be really cool but prob would require more work then it would be worth for you, but thought I would just throw it out there :)

Cimba responds:

Thanks so much for reviewing! I could see this as making a nifty trance-type thing.

Super Mario 64 Calm Water Super Mario 64 Calm Water

hey mate, really respect your work but just letting you know I love piano and dire dire docks song (the water level) but without any sort of music background I can't say whats wrong with it. Best guess is your missing key notes of the song and just sounds really off at times. But good work anyways, better then I can do, hope to hear some more piano from you :3

(also you should totally do a organ based bowser track)

BowserThedestructive responds:

Well one thing I forgot to mention is , I didn't write this by hand nor did I play the notes I was just messing around with it digitally, but I accidentally created this by messing with already made notes so me making another is simple, but, this is why digital audio creating is so good now I can make someone think more work was put into then what actually was so regardless I will still try to make something cool like this again. But I was actually playing with the note layout already made from a vgmusic website, I was more so testing sound samples this just happened to happen while I was experimenting with altering of those notes.

skyrim khajiit voice demo skyrim khajiit voice demo

hmm

granted the nord one was not horrible, but this one it's like your just reading the lines in your normal voice, sorry mate, not your best work. Gota add better timing to it and more raspyer (spell fail) voice. and sound more natural mate e_e

Pokemon Orchestrated(TV Theme) Pokemon Orchestrated(TV Theme)

hmmm no comments?

Fairly good mate. My only suggestion is maybe try a slower more epic version, if your going orchestrated, less symbols (drums things, I am very music illiterate), and more violin. This one is more charming and fun like the tv show version then the slower one I am talking about, but still slower more epic one would be a big hit me think. Good luck mate.

haloflooder responds:

I'll try it! After I finish my biggest project :P

I'm not very experienced with orchestral stuff. I just started and I'm getting better. So I'll try making a slower and more epic version in the near future. Challenge accepted!

Confronting Magus Confronting Magus

nice

I like it, but that horn is freaking ruining it, it's so out of place, might as well have a kazoo in there. But then again, much better then anything I could ever do :P

Whargarble responds:

Kazoo? Now there's a thought. Honestly, I'm tempted to make everything bagpipes.

Valley of the Damned (Preview) Valley of the Damned (Preview)

names taken

Sure its a decent song, I hope you make a better cleaner version. But I only found it because I search for dragonforce's "valley of the damned". You may want to alter the name a bit, so dragonforce fans don't nail it for not being dragonforce, just a a heads up mate.

keep it up.

Final Fantasy IV: Final Battle Final Fantasy IV: Final Battle

awwwesome...

love it dude

KatzuyaSagara responds:

Thanks!
=) I appreciate these words, and also the ones you wrote in the bowser remix, really I will improve and make better remixes.

M&L3: Dark Bowser Battle! M&L3: Dark Bowser Battle!

lol

I like it, but a little loosely put together (no offense). It's different (which is good) , but could've been better mate, just keep it up!

KatzuyaSagara responds:

n_n I'm not offended, in fact I like a good critic, thanks for listening =)
I hope you can listen to future submissions.

+- Bubble Gloop Swamp -+ +- Bubble Gloop Swamp -+

lol

pretty nuts man, stands out among the other remakes of this song, for the better XD

XD keep them comin