Nick's Life - Bad Milk Nick's Life - Bad Milk

Not bad, but wouldn't advise putting your punchline if you would, into your tags.

Simple Coloring in Flash Simple Coloring in Flash

well...

That was errr... diffrent...

Das Booty Das Booty

lol

I mean, I knew they were going to come out of the closet sometime... but someone else closet?... brilliant...

*Proud member of the BBBW (Bring Back Bear Warrior), flashes dollar bill* Only $29 to go :D

DestructoBox responds:

There is a possibility that Bear Warrior will be back some day. ;)
(TEASE!?!)

Sovereign's Grave Sovereign's Grave

Was fairly fun, beat it, but would say it was a bit easy at most parts, the more you add to a puzzle, the easier it becomes. Like how Sudoku becomes easyier the more you fill it in. Throwing in blocks and paths that don't do anything is a good way to do this, but your clean linear puzzle though made me at least feel smart, even though it was mostly on rails. Very good for a first game though mate.

Didn't see hidden treasure though, that sounds interesting though.

CrocaDino responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

Riddle Transfer Riddle Transfer

nice

Great job, I never played a riddle game, but now i'll need to go back and try now :P

The "you have a ice place" part is so random, but my fav part. Kudos man, or goat-man

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

mhmmm

alot to choose from.

Shadling sure has his oddballs in the art section, but the man got major skill and a nice theme going on. His pic in here stands out with the roughness of a colored pencil drawing almost, yet so polished. So yeah Shadling got my vote.

but gj you guys

|K - Fox in the Clouds |K - Fox in the Clouds

Came here expecting something about Fox McCloud, but got a pretty cool relaxing song instead, good job mate.

Cybernetics Cybernetics

Dubstep isn't really my thing mate, but not gonna knock you for it. But the song before :48 had a really cool buildup I wish you would make an alt version that continues off it it but goes into a different form of electronic (trance? Dance? Not the best with music names :D ) song. Would be really cool but prob would require more work then it would be worth for you, but thought I would just throw it out there :)

Cimba responds:

Thanks so much for reviewing! I could see this as making a nifty trance-type thing.

Super Mario 64 Calm Water Super Mario 64 Calm Water

hey mate, really respect your work but just letting you know I love piano and dire dire docks song (the water level) but without any sort of music background I can't say whats wrong with it. Best guess is your missing key notes of the song and just sounds really off at times. But good work anyways, better then I can do, hope to hear some more piano from you :3

(also you should totally do a organ based bowser track)

BowserThedestructive responds:

Well one thing I forgot to mention is , I didn't write this by hand nor did I play the notes I was just messing around with it digitally, but I accidentally created this by messing with already made notes so me making another is simple, but, this is why digital audio creating is so good now I can make someone think more work was put into then what actually was so regardless I will still try to make something cool like this again. But I was actually playing with the note layout already made from a vgmusic website, I was more so testing sound samples this just happened to happen while I was experimenting with altering of those notes.

Apple Con PriceList Apple Con PriceList

LIES!

THATS NOT A PENICORN! It clearly has a horn thats not a dick!

MindChamber responds:

haha, yahhhhh. had to keep it kid friendly :3

Counter Counter Espionage Counter Counter Espionage

lol

beanies, if you read it, the blue spy is asking the mother why she was ever with the red spy... hence this takes place after...

MARYO BRUTHERS MARYO BRUTHERS

awww

before my gf loved Mario... but now that he has tenticals, she may just leave me D: